Since my last giveaway was a success I decided to do another one :D this one ends in just one week :V
You can win one messenger bag from the ones available in BlueRobotto’s shop (Check out the shop for more pics and the description of each bag)
2 persons will be selected to win a messenger bag of their choice (1 each winner).
How to participate:
- You don’t have to follow BlueRobotto.
- Reblog this post to participate, only 1 reblog to prevent spam.
- Likes count too.
- If you win I should be able to contact you through your tumblr (very important).
Things to consider:
- Shipping to anywhere in the world, BlueRobotto will cover the shipping expenses.
- Any question feel free to send a messege :)
The givaway will end on Saturday October 25th, at 10:00 PM Central America time.
Good luck to everyone who participates :D
You can also contact BlueRobotto on twitter @bluerobotto if you want to ask anything.
You better fucking reblog this guys
I like rainbows and people who don’t kill other people
why should you make a webcomic?
- it’s regular drawing practice
- you get to draw and develop the universe your OCs live in
- you could draw your OCs making out with context
- see number 3
how can you make a webcomic?
- make a new tumblr
- install this theme…
Happy UFO day from EAKD (and myself!) I want to thank you all for getting my comic off to a good start with 60 followers! It means so much that you guys are hopefully enjoying the comic so far! In celebration I will be giving away a lucky follower an original concept poster of eakd printed and mounted.
The poster I’m giving away contains this image:
While A LOT of these things on the poster are very uncanonical now, considering many redesigns of the characters and such. It’s still very special as it shows the beginning stages of the comic!
Reblog to win! You do have to be following the EAKD comic blog to win this though, it would only make sense, I mean why would a give a poster of the comic away to someone who doesn’t read it????
Giveaway ends July 16th
I stumbled across this listing on Etsy and found them using my Eridan cosplay photo to sell their cosplays without my permission. This has absolutely nothing to do with me and they haven’t asked for permission, there are lots of other cosplayer’s photos stolen here too.
Not only is this false advertising, but Homestuck products aren’t allowed to be sold so it’s also against Hussie’s rules! I really want to get this taken down because I have nothing to do with it so please signal boost this and report the listing and store ‘trashcrypt’ on Etsy:
Okay, so in celebration of almost 10k followers, and Pokemon coming back with a Hoenn remake, let’s do a lil pocket monsters giveaway!
There will be TWO big winners, and a few lil baby winners (+1 for every thousand notes or so).
- Your choice between Omega Red OR Alpha Sapphire for the 3DS
- FOUR Pokedolls (or pokeplush if you prefer) of your choice.
- Any Pokemon t-shirt/scoop-neck/tank top/long sleeve top from Redbubble (check their options out HERE they’re hella))
- $50 dollars for whatever the hecky your heart desires. Poke merch? SURE! Candy? Yeah okay! Just want the cash? I can do that too! ((cash would actually be either money order or paypal))
- Whichever game the first place winner did not pick!
- TWO pokedolls (or pokeplush)
- Any Pokemon t-shirt/scoop neck/tank top from Redbubble (link HERE again))
LIL BABY MINI WINNERS!
So, for every 1,000 notes this gets, I will add ONE lil baby mini winner. They will get their choice of any Pokedoll or Pokeplush!
- MUST be following Cassietotallyjust (dat me)
- Giveaway ends on September 2nd 8:00pm (Eastern US time)
- All prizes will be sent out asap, except for the video games. They will be preordered and sent out when they’re released. ((Think of it like winning twice aha))
- Must be 18+ or have permission from your parents
- Reblog to enter, you may also like for a second entry
- Must have ask open, winners will have 24 hours to respond to my message or else another name will be drawn.
- US only ((game is probably region locked anyway)) and I will pay for shipping
- Must be willing to give me your address/shirt size so you can get your stuff uwu
If you have any questions (or if I forgot something), feel free to message me through my ASK (preferably off anon so i can reply privately) or through fanmail if the ask is unavailable.
4 lil mini winners so far!!! :D
this is a personal request from me to please not support cosplayfu, a cosplay website which has begun selling replicas of my attack on titan lolita redesign concept and passing them off as their own. They’ve watermarked all of the images, including my artwork, with their own site logo, and even deliberately cropped out my url from the pictures. i was not asked for permission to do this and i am not receiving any credit for this, let alone any compensation for the use of my design.
i would like people to be aware that this website is profiting off of a stolen concept to which they have no right, and to advise others considering buying from them to reconsider. i’m actually really hurt that my art is being ripped off like this without my consent and i would like people to be aware that this is really wrong.
you don’t have to reblog this, but i would appreciate helping try and spread the word to other snk fans, thank you!
I have been going to anime cons for a very long time. A lot longer than my parents expected and a lot longer than I’m sure they wanted. For the first few years, I absolutely enjoyed each experience. But I think it was 2010 that I noticed my attitude had changed. For the first time, I didn’t actually enjoy a con. From there, it was a downward spiral. I found myself leaving cons with only a half-hearted experience. It was only very recently that I pinpointed the reasons and I changed how I approach conventions, and it’s helped me immensely.
I should preface this by saying that I am a cosplayer. I have been cosplaying for five years now, and the reason I’m stating this is that part of the reason I’ve faced problems with enjoying cons and and it’s also been something that’s enhanced my con experience.
The reason I’m posting this is partially to bear my soul and partially to give a message that I feel a lot of cosplayers and con-goers need to see. I have seen my friends frequently post about not enjoying cons anymore or feeling like giving up cosplay, and I don’t want to invalidate their feelings, but I also want to see if I can get them to approach con-going from a different point of view.
If you don’t want to read the whole long post, if you scroll down to the bottom, you get my tips.